Saturday, March 30, 2024

Juliette and the Monday ManDates, book #13

 


Katie drew this one for me as well and it was another winner!  Cute, funny, serious, silly, all the things I love in a book.  Except, OOPS!  Its the first in a series and now I want to read all of them!!

Juliette is perfectly content with her quiet nights at home alone, especially when they include Mr. Yu's takeout and sappy RomComs.  But her sisters think she’s teetering on the brink of spinsterhood. So they've come up with an intervention plan: weekly blind dates until their Jules finds her knight in shining armor… or until they run out of single guy friends.  They’re calling it The Monday ManDates.  Survival skills kicking in, Juliette secretly names each new Monday man. There’s TheraPaul, Frisky Frank, and TAZ the Rock Star, for starters. Then there’s the Officer Manly Man, the policeman with a penchant for pulling Juliette over when she’s at her very worst.  With a lineup like that, positively identifying her happily-ever-after seems like a long shot.  Then again, maybe, just maybe, she’s looking for love in all the wrong places. (picture and description at Amazon)

Next up is a "K" book and it has been a bit of a challenge as I had ONE "K" book.  I even checked in my "The " books and "A " books -- none.  I even went through my lenghty Book List on Amazon and looked through all the books on my shelves.  So I guess I will read this one and then I'll won't be able to read "K" books after this, unless I can find another one!

Happy Reading!

Melissa



No comments: