Sunday, November 2, 2008

Don't even think about calling them cute...even though they really are!


Katie does not like to be called cute because babies are cute and she is not a baby (humpf!) but she is just so stinkin' cute as a lion there are no other words! This was our attempt at the Wizard of Oz theme -- Leah is Glenda the Good Witch, Katie is the lion, and Rebecca was the Wicked Witch of the West. Yes, to brag on myself I did make all these costumes, (Leah's is a reuse from a past year), but yes, I did finish Friday afternoon and did not sleep much this past week to get them done. Every year I say I am not sewing any more, but then they beg and plead with their stinkin' cute faces and I fall sucker again.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Oh....yes...I will call them C-U-T-E! You did a great job on the costumes mom! You get the best mom of the year award!!!

Jenny Ann said...

Melissa, your a hoot.
Your comment made me laugh.
And your girls are AHHH-DORABLE!!!