Friday, December 5, 2008

I have a confession....

I didn't want this to happen. I tried to avoid it. But it happened nonetheles. I am addicted to Facebook. (low hanging head, heavy sigh) When I first got on all those months ago it just looked like a way to lurk at your old friends and see what is going on. But now, oh now, I go searching all over trying to find more people and more people I might know to add to my every growing friend list. Granted, sometimes it is fun to go and see what faraway cousins are doing, or my brother and nieces are doing, or find groups to join, but before I know it I have spent an hour or two delving into all these peoples lives when my own housework is falling apart. As my friend Ashley said, "I don't really care what my neighbor is doing tonight..." So, I have made a commitment that I hope will last, at least through the holidays. From now it will simply be Facebook Friday. As in, no looking at Facebook on any day but Friday. No peeking, no casual lurking, no nothing. So, if any of you are on Facebook and see me posting on any day but Friday, you have every right to fuss at me, either my phone, e-mail, or in person.

By the way, (heehee!) if any of you are on Facebook and are not in my Friend List, please let me know so I can add you! But only on a Friday!

O:)
Melissa

1 comment:

Betty said...

Soooo....that's where you have been since I haven't seen a blog post in weeks! I must admit I am a "facebookie",too! Oh! The Addictions we have!!

Well...it is Friday and I am not on your friends list!!!I hope I make the cut :0)