Sunday, July 19, 2009

Vacation Events #1 and #2

Our Vacation Event #1 was a visit to the "Campbell Cabin" in North Carolina. It wasn't really called that, but since it was a Cabin and we were going with 13 other Campbells (Roger's family), we just got to calling it the Campbell Cabin. It was for just that week anyhow!

We had lots of fun with cousins, aunts, uncles, in-laws, etc. We went to Chimney Rock (picture above), Carowinds, tubing, shopping in quaint Burnsville, NC, making smores, watching movies, swimming, and playing Xbox. Ahh, the memories made for my girls are priceless!

Vacation Event #2 was a visit to Louisville, where my parents live. We were there for several days over the 4th and got again play with more cousins and uncles and grandmas and granddaddies. My niece Brooke stayed a few extra days too with us and the girls had all sorts of fun at the Zoo, Art Sparks, California Pizza Kitchen, and just playing Barbies.

After a 3 week whirlwind it was nice to stay home and chill out! If you are interested in seeing more pictures, e-mail me and I will send you the Snapfish link. If you don't have my e-mail, leave me a comment with yours and I'll send them on.

O:)
Melissa

No comments: