Saturday, November 7, 2015

Christmas Brides Collection, books 95 - 103




Well, I actually did it.  I read 100 books.  And it's not even December.  Granted, I didn't read 100 separate books, more like 100 stories, but still that is pretty amazing I think!

This one was a treat because it has my pioneers (mainly) that I love and Christmas that I love!  Some stories were good, some not so much, but overall I'd give it 4 stars!


Journey back into history to experience Christmas alongside nine brides-to-be whose wedding dreams are overshadowed by doubts and troubles. Meet an English immigrant wanting to return home. A ranchero’s daughter being forced to marry a despicable man. A soldier’s fiancee facing realities of war. An optimist who believes a lie.  A snowbound woman near death. A do-gooder fighting for orphans. A bride sought only for an inheritance. An orphan protecting her father’s land. A motherless daughter wishing for yesterday. Will love shine its light of hope and truth into each life?  (picture and description from amazon)
 
Now on to our book club book!

O:)
Melissa

No comments: