Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Calico Spy, book #10

So sweet Katie got this book from my mom for Christmas and she said she was really enjoying reading it, but the lure of Youtube videos is pretty strong in that one.  :)  I had been itching to read this, so finally she just gave it to me and told me to tell her what happens.  I gladly took it off her hands and consumed in less than a week.  You know me, it's hard to go wrong with 1880s westerns, especially with a handsome sheriff like Branch Whitman!

Pinkerton operative Katie Madison’s newest case takes her to Calico, Kansas, where two Harvey House restaurant waitresses were murdered in mysterious circumstances. Calico’s sheriff, Branch Whitman, has never met a Pink he liked and is stunned to learn the pretty redhead’s true identity as she works undercover as a Harvey girl. A tornado hits town, and a past deception puts Branch’s eight-year-old-son in danger. Now the Sheriff has no choice but to work with Katie—or chance losing everything he holds dear.  (Picture and description at Amazon)

For more information on Harvey girls, check out this website!

This week is Book Club, so we will have to wait and see what is next ... or I could still start on my new books I got for my birthday!!
Keep Reading!!

O:)
Melissa

No comments: