Saturday, October 29, 2022

For Such a Time As This: My Faith Journey through the White House and Beyond, book #37

 


So I was looking for another biography to read and found this one on my list.  Man, it blew my socks off!  I remember watching her on TV when she was the press secretary during those "unprecendented" times and being impressed. But reading and finding out about all the "behind the scenes" stuff blew my mind.  Her big soap box was the fact that the main stream media never gave Trump a fair shake and she was doing all she could to get the TRUTH out about all the lies they were telling about him.  It really reminded me about how we can no longer believe anything MSM tells us, because it is only what they want you to know ~ which is not necessarily the truth.

If you would have told me that in the year 2020 I would stand at the White House podium and communicate with the American people as COVID-19 ravaged the globe and violent protests beset the nation, I would have told you that you were crazy. But Jesus Christ had this very plan for my life.  From White House intern to White House press secretary, from production assistant to national television host, from Catholic all-girls high school to Harvard Law School, God has guided my path through uncharted territory. In For Such a Time as This, I will chronicle my journey to the White House and offer never-before-told anecdotes about what really happened within the Trump administration. You will experience some of the most high stakes moments in the West Wing right alongside me as I reveal how faith got me through. (picture and description from Amazon)

November usually  means its time to start reading Christmas books, but others have caught my eye so I'm not sure what to do!

Just keep reading!

Melissa


No comments: