Friday, September 12, 2008

Still no mp3 ...

The bounty has now been raised to $5 so if anyone wants to come to my house and search any possible square inch that we have missed the money is all yours. Come quickly, SoloHombre says he's not buying me a new one (even though it's not my fault it is lost!) so I gotta find the old one. Besides, a new one wouldn't have my pictures on it, or my sweet girls voicing prayers over me to listen to while I was in Thailand!

Where oh where has my mp3 gone?
Where oh were could it be?

(again, imagine this Melissa singing, not me!)

O:(
Melissa

1 comment:

Betty said...

$5 sounds tempting! Hee! Hee! Maybe...it is in a "safe" place. I do that a lot , put things away thinking that it will be easily found only by me?! Well, I do hope it shows up. Those prayers from your girls alone are worth not giving up hope just yet!

Love the ode to Veggie Tales
"Oh where is my hairbrush?"

Ok...too much cartoon time for me to remember such a line!!!

Gotta run!