Thursday, March 26, 2015

Daniel and Hosea, books #34 & #35

Ok, this picture may be illegally taken, but it is really cute!

Daniel:

It was good to get back to stories again.  At least for a while!  The thing that surprised me about this book was how short it is!  I guess it has been a while since I've been in that book! Obviously there are the stories about Shadrach and his friends and that furnace, then the whole lions thing, and lots of references to end times.

Hosea:

I used to think this book was another all-confusing array of I have no idea what until I read this book, which helped me to see what the Lord was trying to say here with Hosea. The verse that jumped out at me the most was 5:15 ... in their misery they will earnestly seek me.  The question is this ... do you seek God more in your misery or your peacefulness?

Keep reading!!

O:)
Melissa




No comments: