Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Mail Order Christmas Brides, books #109 - #112


To round out the year, I started on these quick little novellas about mail order brides in the winter.  I was able to finish four before the end of the year, unless I read another one by tomorrow night, which I may.  

These are fun and quirky little stories that give you a pretend peek into what it might have been like if you were a mail order bride in the Montana territory in the late 1880s.  Of course, all these stories had happy endings but many, many did not.  The girls themselves had absolutely no control over what their groom was really like until after they arrived.  

The stories I have read are:

Christmas Hearts
Mistletoe Kiss in Dry Creek
Home for Christmas
Snowflakes for Dry Creek

There was not a synopsis at Amazon, as they were written to be purchased all together.

Looking forward to all the good books awaiting us in 2016!

O:)
Melissa



No comments: