Monday, April 18, 2016

Bright New Murder x2, book #10

I'm not even posting a picture I'm such a freak.  As you will remember,  last time I posted I said I was going to look for a short book to hold me over before I started on the Book Club Book.  As we were going to be in the hospital, I wanted to take my Paperwhite, so I looked through my options of short books and found Bright New Murder. It was short and seemed like it would be funny, so I decided to read it.

Well, as I was reading I kept thinking, "This seems so familiar, but I can't remember what happens."  Over and over and over.  So I read it.  I found out what happened.  The end.  

So I finally have time to update the blog and decide to see if, indeed, I have read it.  Guess what.  I did. In October of 2014.  What a waste of time when there are so many other amazing books to read.  I debated even counting it, but I read it so I'm counting it.  Then end.  Again. 

No comments: