Thursday, June 25, 2020

Old Testament Books, books #14-29

And since I am reading the Bible through this year, I cannot forget to record those books!

Genesis
Exodus
Leviticus
Numbers
Deuteronomy
Joshua
Judges
Ruth
1 Samuel
2 Samuel
1 Kings
1 Chronicles
Job
Proverbs
Ecclesiastes
Song of Solomon

Roger, Katie and I are reading the Bible through with our church.  It's really fun to read along with Katie at breakfast (during our "stay at home" time, not sure what it will look like next week when I go back to work) because some of these stories are the first time she is reading them, or seeing Bible stories she heard growing up in context.  We are following a plan by George Guthrie called "Reader's Guide to the Bible."  

I hope I can keep up with her because there is some serious shaming that goes on when you get behind!  ;)

Happy Reading!

O:)
Melissa

No comments: