Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hometown Swap



We will now take a short break from our Staycation information to let you know about my Hometown Swap thingie I did. Somehow I found Shannon at The Nuthouse and decided to take part in her Hometown Swap. You can read about it here. I got the pleasure of sending some thing from here to Rachael in Washington (as in the state!) but it was harder than I thought! I decided to send her a Titans tshirt and a little country goodie from the Back Door, a little antique shop here in town.

Today I received my package all the way from Natalie in Austin, TX! It was full on fun goodies like steak spices, gingerbread pancake mix, and some sweet BBQ sauce. Because I am a goofball and can't figure out how to put pictures elsewhere in one blog, you'll have to see her goodies above the Hometown Swap button. Anyhow, thanks, Natalie, for all the yummies! We can't wait to see how they taste!

O:)
Melissa

5 comments:

RebeccaMom said...

great stuff- i stopped by from MR Linky to check out the swap goodies :) after you bring in your picture, you can just click and drag it to where you want it (in compose NOT in HTML). hope that helps :)

Jennifer said...

Great swap items. Gingerbread pancake mix? Sounds yummy!
Jen

Shannon said...

Ooooo... the gingerbread pancake mix sounds yummy!

Thanks for participating in the swap... hope you've enjoyed it! :)

Betty said...

Hmmm...this one sounds like too much thinking and doing, but I might give it a whirl....I do like trying new things and getting yummy treats...

natalie said...

You're welcome! I'm glad everything got there safely.