Thursday, June 11, 2009

Staycation Event #3

Rebecca headed off to CrossCamp, our church camp for 3rd-6th graders

Our #3 event was swimming at our local Rec Center pool. It was a really hot day and I spent most of it hiding under towels and reading a good book. (I sunburn so easily, even with tons of sunscreen on!) I only had Leah and Katie with me since Rebecca was at camp. They really had a fun time, but did not like "break time" every hour. Below is a picture of them "on break".



I did get in the water some, but there were hundreds of kids and it made it hard to even move around. It made our little neighborhood pool look really nice, since there are usually not too many people in it.

Stay tuned for more fun!

O:)
Melissa

1 comment:

Betty said...

Now, this one is a no-brainer, except I always feel like that "12 year old girl" in a bathing suit...awkward!

I can't believe they come home from camp today!!!