Friday, December 30, 2022

Home, Hearth and the Holidays, book #46


So this book I actually read back in November but somehow I missed getting it up here.  I read the first book in the series back in 2014 and never got around the second one.  I picked this one up as a Christmas book and quickly filled in the holes.  I am now excited to move onto the final book, but i just finished this book at the beginning of Christmas book reading season, so I think it may be my first book for 2023!

With holidays approaching in the charming town of Appleton, and Daphne Ballinger's deadline to "get hitched" drawing closer, Daphne finds herself happily distracted with the unexpected tasks of "motherhood." Young Mabel is enjoying the attention, but the clock is ticking and unless love comes her way, Daphne's delightful life will start unraveling by spring. (picture and description at Amazon)



Melissa


No comments: