Friday, December 30, 2022

2022 ~ The Final Tally

 The question of the year to be answered, and I know you all are waiting with baited breath, is whether or not I completed my personal challenge of reading 55 books this year.  Well, yes and no.  But we'll take the bigger yes!  




On my last post, I was only up to 47 books, but the final books came in by reading more books in the Bible.  I finished strong with Leviticus, Ecclesiastes, Matthew, Acts, Romans, Song of Solomon, Lamentations, 2 Corinthians.  Which puts me almost half way done with that reading plan.  I am DETERMINED to get through it this round, since I have only been working on it since 2018.

The thing that I am disappointed with myself about my reading goals this year was that I did not read as many non fiction books as I wanted to.  I read three biographies here, here, and here, and two regular non-fiction books here and here.  I mean, I guess you could qualify the books of the Bible as non-fiction (and biography) but I consider them in a category all their own. :)

The final total:  

11,546 pages!!!

I think I'll go for 56 next year, and decide how to add more biographies and other non-fictions books.

Let me know what your reading goals are for next year!

Always reading ...

Melissa


No comments: