Thursday, December 31, 2020

A Bond for the Holidays, book #91

If you will remember, I just finished A Christmas Bond, a prequel to this series, last week.  I decided since I already has this one I'd go ahead and read it fast since it was 12/31 and since this book only had 86 pages! :)  Other books that I have read in this series are here and here.


A terrible secret revealed... Emily and Robert have been happily married for eighteen years, but a secret stands between them... and just before Christmas, the truth comes out. Their comfortable family blows apart, and it takes a Christmastime trip to the Covenant School's new farm--and a whole lot of praying--to keep them together for the holidays, and just maybe, to find a new level of happiness and meaning forever. (Picture and description at Amazon)


Wonder what all exciting books I'll break into in 2021!  I know for sure there will be a boatload Tamara Alexander! :)
 

No comments: